Email Marketing – Increase sales and keep existing customers
Email is the most personal form of online communication, as it is permission-based. Businesses that use email marketing focus on sending emails that are highly relevant to the subscribers, based on the customers’ choices and privacy. Marketers that follow the best practices make sure they build email lists organically and send emails only to those customers who have opted-in on their own.
Today’s marketers need to do more with less. They needs to connect with their audience in a highly personalized way, while staying on budget. Marketers that can do this—connect with their prospects and customers in a highly targeted way—will be successful in delivering ROI and revenue back to the business.
Maximize marketing ROI
Opt-in email marketing is an ideal way of promoting products, services and events to customers, business prospects, members or suppliers who have explicitly requested to receive such email messages.
Email works for every stage of the Buyer’s Journey
Your emails can be of use to every subscriber in your email list, irrespective of the stage they may be in the buyer’s journey. Email plays different roles in every three stages:
- Awareness Stage: You can send introductory emails explaining them of who you are and what your brand does.
- Consideration Stage: You can highlight your unique features and benefits that make you stand out from your competitors.
- Decision Stage: You can send deals, offers, demos and tutorials to help them make the decision.
All you need to do is understand the needs of your leads and prospects and send them nurture emails that would convert them into customers.
The total number of worldwide email accounts was more than 4.9 billion. 99% of email gets delivered to the intended recipient’s inbox. And when it comes to conversions, there isn’t a more powerful channel than email. In fact, the average click-through rate of an email campaign is around 3% (of total recipients). 4.24% of visitors from email marketing buy something as compared to 2.49% of visitors from search engines.
Achieve your marketing goals with scalable, personalized email automation. Everything you need to turn your new sign-ups into active customers.
Exond gives way how to best message customers and improve their experience:
- Email Marketing has a wide reach
- Email is the preferred business communication channel
- Email delivers your message
- Email Marketing Can Be Highly Customized
- Email drives conversions
- Email gives you the ability to build credibility with your audience
- Email is an open platform
- Email has a higher ROI
- Email Marketing Is Measurable
- Businesses must optimize everything for mobile
- Email Marketing improves brand awareness and customer relations
- Email will be around forever
Email marketing is no longer about broadcasting a message. Rather, it’s about crafting an experience for your subscribers.
Important email elements:
- Subject Line
- Email Copy
- Send Time
Email marketing efforts are measurable. Businesses using email marketing can track the performance of the email after it is sent to their subscribers, and analyze the results. Email metrics such as open rates and click-through rates give you detail of what worked in your favor and what needs to be improved to get the desired results.
We keep track of the following key metrics for your email campaign:
- Open rate: Measures the number of people in your email list who opened or viewed your email.
- Click-through rate: Measures the percentage of recipients who have clicked on a link or CTA in your email.
- Delivery Rate: Gives the percentage of emails that were actually delivered to the subscribers’ inbox.
- Bounce Rate: Measures the percentage of total emails sent that were not delivered to the subscribers’ inbox.
- Email Sharing Rate: Shows the percentage of recipients who shared your email on social media platforms or forwarded it to a friend.
- Unsubscribe Rate: Measures the percentage of people who opt out of your email list.